Kirby Farm Caravan Site
Whatcote, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 5EQView on map
Why stay here ...
Welcome to Kirby Farm Touring Caravan Site. We are a family run site with all the pleasures of being nestled on a traditional working arable farm. You will be warmly welcomed upon arrival and during your stay. Nothing will be too big an ask, so please do!
The sites rural location and centenary way footpath make it an ideal location for those who enjoy the outdoors. We are situated in the middle of two towns, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire and Banbury, Oxfordshire. We are also close to Warwick and Leamington Spa which are steeped in culture and is well worth a visit. What are you waiting for? Come and see us soon, we are looking forward to meeting you!
We like to think that we live in a pretty nice area with lots of interesting things to do, but please feel free to check out the list below and see if anything takes your fancy!
- National Trust Properties such as Upton House, Charlecote Park, Packwood House, Coughton Court and Croome.
- Stratford-Upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s Farm and a mass of other attractions such as the RSC theatre, boating on the river Avon or just a stroll around our lovely culture steeped town.
- Royal Leamington Spa, Banbury, Warwick (Castle) & Kenilworth (another castle) are also just a short drive away.
- Heritage Motor Museum, National Herb Centre, a plethora of garden centres and lovely walks.
- The Peacock Inn in Oxhill serves amazing food as does The Castle at Edgehill (there was a famous battle there once).
There’s more but we have to let you do your own exploring and discovering!
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Log in to write a review