Clench Common, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4DUView on map
01 Bayardo Farm
05 Bayardo Farm
03 Bayardo Farm
07 Bayardo Farm
06 Bayardo Farm
08 Bayardo Farm
09 Bayardo Farm
Why stay here ...
Come to Bayardo CL to see the stars at night, the sunset in the evenings or the sunrise in the morning. Come to breath in the fresh air of the countryside. Hear the owls at midnight. Walk or cycle in a different direction everyday. Walk to the highest and sencond highest points in Wiltshire. Walk to Avebury and Silbury Hill (4 miles each way).
Bus service (10 minute walk) to Swindon Salisbury every hour most of the day.
Plenty of long walks from site with 1,000 acres of Forestry Commission land close by (West Woods). Avebury 6m.
- Very easy access for larger outfits. No farm animals are kept on site so you assured of a quiet site with well drained land.
- This is a working farm and has been on the Club's CL network for 38 years.
- There is no fear of flooding at any time.
- Arrival and departure times can be flexible by arrangement.
- Our price is fixed and there are no extras.
- Free WiFi
- Electric included
Charging of electric cars by arrangement only
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SN8 4DU
- Lat 51.385469 / Lon -1.768379
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Salisbury, Swindon
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Southampton (48 miles)
- Nearest train station: Pewsey
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review