Brahan, Dingwall, Highlands, IV7 8EEView on map
Why stay here ...
- There are woodland walks. Mountain bike hire is available and you can try clay pigeon shooting.
- Water and chemical disposal at office (360 metres).
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- IV7 8EE
- Lat 57.562265 / Lon -4.489178
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Inverness, Dingwall
- Nearest train station: Dingwall
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
I tried this site as I wanted to test how long the battery on our caravan would last. we booked in for 4 days and ended up staying for 9 on a tour of Scotland. we loved it and wished there were more with out hook up. I think the owner said the estate is 3000 acres so there is plenty of walks. it can be a bit busy at times when fisher men go past down to the river but a lot of the time it was ok. toilet empty point was opposite the estate office which is about 500 metres away which is the only downside. you can drive to it with a car but I use to take a leisurely stroll and have seen baby deer so it was worth it. great site with loads of walks and view and would recommend to anyone. Tesco a couple of miles down the road.