Cwmtydu Caravan Site (Formally Goodlife@Blaenllan)
Blaenllan, Nanternis, New Quay, Ceredigion, SA45 9RSView on map
Why stay here ...
Cwmtydu Caravan Site is positioned in a beautiful and tranquil part of West Wales, nestled between Nanternis and the lovely beach of Cwmtydu. Just 3 miles from the holiday town of New Quay and a stones throw from the coast of Cardigan Bay.
Our site is tucked away on a peaceful 8 acre coastal smallholding located near National Trust land with footpaths running from the site to secret smugglers beaches, sandy coves, wild rocky inlets, grassy headlands with an abundance of wildflowers and stunning landscapes.
If you want sea views, untamed nature and open countryside all within walking distance from your grassed, flat pitch then come and stay with us at Cwmtydu Caravan Site. With only 5 pitches you are assured a warm welcome and a peaceful holiday next to some of the most beautiful sights in West Wales. Your stay will refresh and invigorate allowing you to wind down, chill out and have a real break - this will be a holiday to remember. And like many of our visitors you’ll be back year after year!
Within a mile of our site is the famous Ceredigion Coastal Path. Here you can discover award winning beaches, ancient woodlands, great places to go bird watching and even dolphin and seal watching. You could go for a bracing swim or get the kayak out and paddle through rocky inlets and towering cliffs. All this just a walk or short drive from your pitch!
If you want to travel just a little further afield - there is more to discover. Travel south to the next coastal village of Llangrannog with 2 pubs, the Pentre Arms and The Ship. Go north 3 miles to New Quay where you can have what we believe are the best fish and chips in the country!! Or perhaps a Sunday roast and a drink or two! Go dolphin spotting on a fantastic cruise round the bay or just eat an ice cream on the harbour wall.
A 50 minute drive north takes you to the university town of Aberystwyth with plenty to do if you crave people, shops and action. Cardigan is just a half hour drive south where there are supermarkets and a variety of shops. Just a further few minutes past Cardigan and you are in picturesque Pembrokeshire and all that has to offer.
So much to do and see!!!!!
- idyllic spot with sea views
- all inclusive prices - no extra charges for electric (10amps), awning, extra people, extra car, no high season tariffs
- pitches on half an acre of flat, grassed paddock within a 2 acre field
- due to unforeseen circumstances no dogs allowed
- walking paths to beaches, waterfalls, woodland and cliffs from the site
- close to the Ceredigion Coastal Path
- 3 beaches within 1 mile
- nearest food shop at Cross Inn - 7 minute drive
- food and other shops at New Quay - 10 minute drive
- banks at Cardigan - 25 minute drive
- Aberystwyth- 50 minute drive
- public transport close to site
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA45 9RS
- Lat 52.186075 / Lon -4.395733
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Fishguard (37 miles)
Log in to write a review