Young Driver offers teenagers the chance to get behind a wheel of a real car before they are legally allowed to take to ...View and Book
Pentrefelin, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL20 8EEView on map
Why stay here ...
- Beautiful valley location offering a variety of transport experiences - Steam Railway, Horsedrawn boats, Hot Air Balloons (September) and Motor Museum.
- Workshops offered on cross-stitch, stitching with beads using vinyl weave or paper. Materials available, advice given for difficult kits.
- 5 inch ground level track available for use - by appointment and on sight of a current boiler certificate and insurance.
- Llangollen is part of World Heritage Site.
- No dogs accepted on the site.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL20 8EE
- Lat 52.984049 / Lon -3.190576
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest port: Liverpool (40 miles)
- Nearest train station: Ruabon
Log in to write a review