Brighton Caravan Club Site
East Brighton Park, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 5TSView on map
Why stay here ...
The Club is planning to undertake some pitch works to this site between January - April 2020. They will be designated to one area of the site and some noise may be caused as a result, but this will be kept to a minimum during the construction period. We look forward to welcoming you back or making you welcome on your first visit.
What we are planning:
- Introducing 20 more serviced pitches.
- We have listened to member feedback and will be decompacting the hardstanding pitches. The site is situated on chalk therefore the surface is particularly hard to penetrate, and for members who wish to peg in awnings, this makes it almost impossible to do. We will be undertaking this work over the next 3 winter periods to ensure that the site can remain open all year round.
Brighton Club Site is ideally located just 2 miles east of Brighton. Nestled within a fold of the South Downs and just a short distance inland from the Marina, the picturesque East Sussex caravan park offers easy access to the many attractions of this popular town. Buses are regular and for rail enthusiasts the historic Volks Railway which runs along the prom will be a treat.
Brighton is a classic and lively British seafront town, filled with all the attractions you would expect from a famous coastal resort. The shopping is excellent with many unusual boutiques and antique shops to browse in. The town also has an operational pier, complete with amusement arcades and some of the finest fish and chips on the south coast, and is home to the Royal Pavillion. The site is also well placed for visiting the beautiful Arundel Castle and Gardens in nearby West Sussex, or the historic town of Lewes. With plenty to see and do locally and extensive recreational grounds adjacent to the caravan park, you're sure to have a holiday here that will be hard to forget.
From North on M23/A23: after passing Brighton boundary sign and twin pillars join the A27 (signposted Lewes). Immediately after passing Sussex University (on left) leave A27 via slip road at signpost B2123, Falmer, Rottingdean. At the roundabout at the top of the slip road turn right onto B2123 (signposted Falmer, Rottingdean). In 2 miles at traffic lights in Woodingdean turn right by Downs Hotel into Warren Road. In about 1 mile at traffic lights turn left into Wilson Avenue, crossing the racecourse. In 1.25 miles turn left at the foot of the hill (last turning before traffic lights) into East Brighton Park. Follow the lane for 0.5 mile to site entrance on left.
- BN2 5TS
- Lat 50.82229 / Lon -0.09737
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Handbook map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Brighton, Hove
- Car hire on site
- Daily public Transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Newhaven (12 miles)
- Nearest train station: Brighton
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01273 626546