What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

moulesy replied on 22/05/2020 16:01

Posted on 22/05/2020 16:01

Dora truly does look adorable too! It's a good job Rowena manged to let that post through - the anticipation all weekend would have been greater than when Will & Kate had Louis I reckon! laughing

Wherenext replied on 22/05/2020 16:32

Posted on 22/05/2020 16:32

I could quite easily hate you Bakers but will let you off for previous good behaviour.

I've been told to show Mrs WN the photos when they arrive. I'm going to have to tell her that you been barred for the immediate future due to being a non member and hope she forgets, otherwise I can see a "Isn't she soon cute. can we have one?" conversation.

She is cute though ( both Dora and Mrs WN).smile

ABM replied on 22/05/2020 16:43

Posted on 22/05/2020 16:43

An utterly GORGEOUS little pup  !!kiss

Thanks to all for getting the posts & piccys onto Public Display so I can really enjoy that cuppa as I promised myself  !!

Hope you have lots of fun times together, Bakers, just don't trip over her on that similar coloured floor  please. wink

ADD46 replied on 22/05/2020 16:55

Posted on 22/05/2020 16:55

Ohhhh she’s so cute. I’ve been checking the forum all day for the “great revelation”. Dora is lovely. Mr WM, I think my OH will be having the same conversation! 

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 16:56

Posted on 22/05/2020 16:56

Thanks folk

Who spotted the deliberate error in my excitement to post? She was never going to be Lexicon 😱 but Lexi.

Very strange not seeing them in the flesh and watching their antics on video. Hard to tell them apart as they wouldn't play so their collars were always on show as this photo will show!

ABM she is a devil for feet without the floor being added in!

She's chasing hedgehog routes and last night after she'd been in the garden a fox left a large calling card on the patio 😱. We knew we had one as we've seen it a few times, so well have to be vigilant while shes in the garden too! At least the evenings are light and so she was able to enjoy being out until her bed time. The fox left its card while we ate about 1930 so early,

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 17:05

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:05

ADD46 I tried to post this before the maintenance started Wednesday evening. Luckily I copied it before I disappeared.

ADD46 I'd like to say think of Kew, but sadly not. I think its 5x4m. He is working alone and as he said of today if it could go wrong it did πŸ€”πŸ˜―. Tuesday all 8 windows, 16 blinds including the fan lights and both doors, similar layout to windows and 2 roof blinds fitted. Some of the tension on those needed some tweaking, but the remaining roof blinds being troublesome. He's still at it πŸ˜‰

Yes we do have a name for puppy, all will be revealed on Friday πŸ˜€ see above now.

The chap finally finished about 3pm so have made a start on wiping anything g and everything he may have touched with bleach solution and replaced the all the furniture now, but the windows can wait until tomorrow. Loving the results.

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 17:06

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:03 by ADD46

Bakers2 watch the fox poo.........she will delight in rolling in it. It’s a dog thing and it stinks. πŸ˜πŸ™„

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:06

Yes it is a delicacy isn't it. I like it when it leaves it in plain sight, easier to sort!

ABM replied on 22/05/2020 17:08

Posted on 21/05/2020 21:42 by Takethedogalong

Another lovely day here. Thankfully a bit cooler than yesterday. I have been garden pottering most of the day. Next door neighbour gave me a lovely hosta cutting, so that’s three hostas now all doing well. 

Nice evening stroll with pooch. Finished latest jigsaw, got a Tesco delivery slot, and sprayed the roses. 

Posted on 22/05/2020 17:08

Three Hostas now all doing well.

Hosta la Vista , TDA !

{ With apologies naturally,  he's bigger than me !! }

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook