Santander - Toro - Salamanca
Stay at: Regio, Castilla y León (Club ref: E26)
- Located on the outskirts of Salamanca, Regio is a fairly small, family-run campsite that is ideal for a short city break.
- Set in the luxurious grounds of a 4-star hotel, guests are invited to use their amenities including the restaurant, pool complex and wellness centre.
- Head to the cultural city of Salamanca, just 4 miles away, and discover the large churches, convents and palaces in the old town.
- Go on a Douro River cruise and experience one of the most unspoilt corners of Europe.
- Take a trip to Zamora known as one of the most important cities for Romanesque architecture and history in the world.