Book your stay at our newly refurbished Buxton Club Site
Make sure you include a trip to the Peak District in your summer plans as the newly refurbished Buxton Club Site reopened on 16 August. With lots of new facilities to see on site, and plenty to explore in the area, Buxton offers a relaxing place to stay in the rolling Derbyshire landscape.
We’ve refurbished this popular site so that it meets the standard you’ve come to expect from UK Club Sites. Some of the new facilities you can expect to see are:
- Be welcomed with a smile at the new refurbished reception
- Brand new washroom facilities, complete with a new family room which offers a baby bath, full-size shower and toilet
- New dog and bike wash for an easy clean after a day on the Peaks
- New-style open grate motorhome and campervan waste point, for easy drive-over waste disposal and no heavy drain cover to lift!
- 10 new hardstanding service pitches
- 12 previous hardstanding pitches have been converted to service pitches
- Complete roadway resurfacing for easier transit around the site
Get out and about near Buxton
Being within easy reach of the Peak District National Park, there are plenty of walking and hiking opportunities in the area.
Explore the High Peak, Monsal and Tissington Trails on two wheels and marvel at the views over Buxton and across the Peak District - National Cycle Network Route 68 is nearby, too.