Experience the adrenaline-fuelled thrills of off-road karting as you put your driving skills to the ultimate test on one...View and Book
Winfrith Newburgh, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8DDView on map
Why stay here ...
Yvonne & Brian welcome you to Gatehouse Farm, we are a working small holding and home to various animals. You will find our location between the villages of Wool and Winfrith Newburgh in the lovely area of Purbeck with the Jurassic coastline with lots of beautiful walks, beaches and attractions all nearby for you to discover.
Free range eggs available. We are able to charge caravan or motorhome batteries.
- 1.2 mile to two local pubs
- 5.3 miles to Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door
- 2.8 miles to the Tank Museum, Bovington
- 2.7 miles to Monkey World – Ape rescue centre
- 10 miles to Dorchester town
- 12.8 miles to Weymouth
- 16.2 miles to Swanage
- Exploring the Jurassic coastline and Isle of Purbeck
- Dogs on leads
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members