Come and experience the thrill of the bygone era of steam at the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway, situated in a beautiful par...View and Book
Yew Tree Farm Touring Caravan Site
Tetney Lock Road, North Cotes, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN36 5UWView on map
Why stay here ...
We would like to welcome you to Yew Tree Farm Touring Caravan Site which is situated just south of Cleethorpes on the East Coast at Tetney Lock where the Louth Navigation Canal meets the Humber Estuary.
There are a choice of circular walks and also walks along the canal inland or out to the estuary where you can view the 2 sea forts that protected the ports upstream in wartime. On a clear day you can look across to the Yorkshire Coast and even see Spurn Lighthouse. There is also a RPSB Bird Reserve.
The Crown & Anchor Pub is a 7 minute walk which offers homecooked food and is dog friendly.
We are situated ideally for exploring the East Coast or all the market towns of Lincolnshire (Louth, Horncastle, Alford, Market Rasen and Woodhall Spa). A short drive takes you onto the Lincolnshire Wolds which is an area of oustanding natural beauty.
The site is brand new (opened August 2022) situated on a 50 acre farm.
- Disabled friendly heated shower and toilet facilities
- Low level LED lighting around the site
- 3 All year round hard standings with 16Amp hook-up and own water supply
- Choice of grass pitches with 16Amp hook-ups
- Dog friendly site (for nice dogs on leads)
- Dog off lead fenced exercise area
- Grey water and chemical disposal points
- Waste and recycling bins
- Secure barrier system
- Picnic Benches
- Small flock of sheep with lambs in the Spring (which can be viewed and photographed with prior arrangement).
- The farm has a small collection of classic tractors and machinery (which can be viewed and photographed with prior arrangement)
- Ideal location for sea anglers to rest up
- Ideally located to view the seals and pups (seasonal)
- Inside washing up and information area- Ideal for the local golf courses and fishing and steam railway at Ludborough
- Fish & Chop shop/Pizzas Takeaway and Local spar shop in Tetney along with the Plough Public House ( occasional live music)
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review