Coleford, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 5QDView on map
Why stay here ...
- An attractive, open aspect site within a picturesque valley enjoying afternoon and evening sun.
- An abundance of footpaths from the site and more close by in the Mendip Hills. A good area for cyclists with many quiet country lanes to explore.
- Attractions within 15 miles include Bath, Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Wells and Glastonbury.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BA3 5QD
- Lat 51.236708 / Lon -2.464803
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Midsomer and Norton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review