Explore the workshops at your own pace to see how for generations, Inigo Jones has transformed slate into both essential...View and Book
Tyn-y-Groes, Conwy, Conwy, LL32 8UZView on map
Why stay here ...
- Walled Garden.
- 1 nights minimum stay £20.
- All correspondence to Mrs A Roberts, Appletreewick, Groes Ynyd, Tynygroes Conwy, LL32 8SS
- Please note - TV signal can be poor so there is an aerial point on each pitch. Coax cable will be required (depending on the pitch you could be 20 metres away).
- Dogs allowed
- RSPB Bird Sanctuary within driving distance
We are sorry but electric cars cannot be charged on this CL.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL32 8UZ
- Lat 53.217842 / Lon -3.83978
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Llandudno, Betws-y-Coed
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Holyhead (45 miles)
- Nearest train station: Talycafn
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review