Ye Olde Forge Valley Inn is a friendly pub with a fantastic atmosphere. The pub offers a great selection of draught beer...View and Book
Cayton Village Club Site
Mill Lane, Cayton Bay, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 3NNView on map
Why stay here ...
Great news, after its major redevelopment during 2020 our Cayton Village Club site has lots of new facilities on offer.
What to expect from the new site:
- Two new, high quality central washroom facility buildings, an enclosed playground and a multi-use games area.
- Increased number of touring pitches.
- Re-designed roads and pitch layouts.
- A brand new Premium pitch type.
- Five electric vehicle charging stations.
- Four service points, two drive over motorvan waste points available.
- A new welcome desk (reception) and shop.
- A designated dog walking area, a mixed area for camping and campervans.
- A range of new, self-contained glamping pods and cabins, including accessible units. Available to hire now through Experience Freedom.
Located just three miles from Scarborough, the site is within a mile of the magnificent Cayton Bay – ideal for surfing and exploring rock pools. Those choosing to visit Cayton Village Club Campsite, one of our many caravan sites in North Yorkshire, will be able to take advantage of our new high quality washroom facilities, on-site shop, laundry facilities, children's playground, games room (for 2021 season), designated dog walk area and much more. A chip shop and village store are just a five minute walk away, and the Farrier pub is just around the corner and offers a tasty menu plus a lively gin bar, as well as a fantastic Sunday roast.
With Scarborough and Filey on the doorstep, as well as Whitby and Bridlington within a short drive, there's plenty of seaside resort fun to be had and coastal walks to enjoy. The stunning North Yorkshire Moors are also within easy reach, as are the picturesque harbour and seaside towns of Robin Hood's Bay, Runswick Bay, Staithes and Sandsend.
Exciting news, you can now charge your hybrid or electric vehicle on-site at one of our five brand new charging stations. To find out more continue reading here.
Did you know that you can book a glamping holiday on this site? Find out more on our sister website Experience Freedom.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
A remarkable adrenaline-filled experience awaits you as you take part in the awe-inspiring, bucket-list, daredevil activ...View and Book
From the A64: Take the B1261 signposted to Filey (at McDonalds and the Morrisons Supermarket roundabout). In the village of Cayton turn left at the Jubilee Hall into Mill Lane. The Park is 100 metres on the left.
From the A165 Scarborough to Filey Road: Turn right at Cayton bay roundabout into Mill Lane. The Park is half a mile on the right as you approach the village. Please only use these directions as alternative routes are unsuitable for towing.
- YO11 3NN
- Lat 54.235558 / Lon -0.376637
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington
- Daily public Transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (43 miles)
- Nearest train station: Seamer
- Shop within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01723 583171