Caravan and Motorhome Club’s Prize Giveaway NEC worth over £8,000
Caravan and Motorhome Club’s Prize Giveaway NEC worth over £8,000Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
The following document sets out the terms and conditions of the “NEC Competition” offered via The Caravan and Motorhome Club, a trading division of The Caravan Club Limited, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as you will be bound by them. In these Terms and Conditions, “you” or “your” means the person who makes the booking. “We”, “us” and “our” means The Caravan Club Limited, or any associated trading division.
- Entrants must be age 18 or older, and be a resident in the United Kingdom (proof of identification and address may be requested).
- Entries must be made between 09.00 Tuesday 18th October 2022 and 23:59 Sunday 23rd October 2022.
- Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To submit an entry to the competition participants must enter the required fields in the online entry form.
- One entry is permitted per person. Any duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- The winner will be notified on the contact details provided on the competition form.
- All existing staff (permanent, temporary or contracted) of The Caravan Club Limited, including all trading divisions, Contractors or Sub-Contractors are excluded from entry.
- The winners will receive the following prize:
- A trip for 2 people on the 31 day Australia's Southern Delights independent motorhome tour in Australia and is based on 2 people sharing the hotel rooms and a 2 berth motorhome.
- Return in-direct flights in economy class are included, along with airport and motorhome depot transfers, 4 excursions, 3 nights in a Sydney hotel, 3 nights in an Adelaide hotel plus 21 nights at campsites and 22 days hire of a 2 berth motorhome. Please refer to the tour's page in the Worldwide section of the Club's website for the full list of inclusions.
- Some of the items which are not included are travel insurance, motorhome fuel, gas bottle refills, meals, entrance fees & optional sightseeing activities plus items of a personal nature e.g. groceries, souvenirs, phone calls etc
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Any amendments to the tour itinerary, if requested by the prize winner, will be at the winners expense.
- The prize must be taken between 1st October 2023 – 30th November 2023 and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please note that the 4 included excursions may only be available on certain days of the week.
- By entering the prize draw the winner is confirming that they are able to travel between these dates and that they will take full responsibility for organising the Australian entry visas required, adequate travel insurance for their needs and ensuring they have valid passports with at least 6 months validity remaining on the date of their arrival into Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the prize listed above in the event the original prize offered is no longer available for reasons outside the Promoters reasonable control. In all cases, the Promoter's decision is final.
- The Club will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within 30 days after the Closing Date of the Competition naming the specific competition and requesting the details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in Condition 1.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.