Hortham Farm - Wood View
Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol, Bristol, BS32 4JWView on map
Why stay here ...
- The ideal overnight stop to break your journey along the M4/M5 motorways.
- Great location for Bristol city breaks, Bristol hospitals, Bristol & UWE universities.
- The closest farm based CL to Bristol.
- Dogs welcome, 200 acres of farmland and woods, direct access to local footpaths.
- Fresh produce available.
- All hardstanding pitches.
- 10 Amp electric hook up.
- Stand pipes & chemical waste disposal, recycling.
- Avon Cycle Way 1 mile.
- AWS repair centre on site.
- City break (building/clock tower) many members stay with us to visit friends & family or explore Bristol.
- Great stop over location (many members stay with us as a convenient stop over on the way to Devon/Cornwall/South Wales).
- Based on a working farm, we are a 200 arce arable farm.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BS32 4JW
- Lat 51.55829 / Lon -2.54204
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Bristol Parkway
Log in to write a review
Booked for one night to stop off on the way south easy access from the M5 .It is situated close to the M5 and you obviously get some road noise but that wasn’t a problem didn’t keep us a wake or that loud you could hear it over the tv . We would use this CL again no problem