Hundred Acre Farm
Compton, West Sussex, PO18 9NNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Convenient to Goodwood - horse racing, Festival of Speed, Revival
- Close to Uppark National Trust House
- Within easy reach of Chicester, Chichester Harbour, Emsworth and Portsmouth Naval attractions.
- Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty within the South Downs National Park
- Working arable and dairy farms
- Beautiful walks from the site
- Six mile equine cross country site offering riders a wide variety of 75 optional jumps together with the opportunity for long canters and gallops. Facility includes show jumping arena.
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PO18 9NN
- Lat 50.933249 / Lon -0.894933
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chichester and Petersfield
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
We have just spent two separate weeks on this site this year and have enjoyed the peace and tranquility the venue offers. Views of the countryside are outstanding and beautiful. The owners Mr and Mrs Bray are very welcoming. We have stayed on this site four times in the last two years and would thoroughly recommend it. The walks are numerous and easy to find without maps. It must be understood, like many, this is a working farm but this does not detract from the experience. They offer water and electric to each pitch which is great for £15.00 per night. During one stay this year, one member did not adhere to club rules which concerned the owners, showing how they care for their customers. They made us aware and we appreciated this greatly. We have been Caravanning since the seventies and prefer the small friendly sites and if we require the full facilities we would go to the main Club sites where these are available. As we said this is a full working farm and you will find farm buildings etc. These however does detract from the site. We have found the owners to be very accommodating, even by letting us wander freely over the farm, keeping to the paths. In conclusion if you are looking for a tranquil site this is for you. We give this site a five star rating.