Touring pitch prices
Sunday - Thursday
Friday - Saturday
|Standard pitch including two adults||£37 per night||£39 per night|
|Family and Friends pitch including four adults||£74 per night||£78 per night|
|Additional adult||£11 per night||£11 per night|
|Children aged 6-16 years||£3.50 per night||£3.50 per night|
|Children under 5||Free||Free|
Beaulieu Estate pop-up campsite
Beaulieu Estate pop-up campsite
24 June - 20 July and 11 August - 1 September 2022
Stay this summer from just £37* per night for two people
Our pop-up campsites proved very popular last year – and we look forward to welcoming new and returning visitors to the stunning Beaulieu Estate this year. Pop-up campsites are ideal for all the family and have a fun, festival feel.
The stunning parkland of the Beaulieu Estate creates a unique base to explore all the New Forest has to offer, with local cycle and walking routes and the Beaulieu visitor attraction right on your doorstep.
NEW! Stay at our Beaulieu Estate pop-up campsite during 19-20 August and you can enjoy free Wellness Weekend activities.
Not a member? Join today for just £56 a year to stay on any of our Club Campsites across the UK
Make the most of your stay
- 25%^ discount (plus FREE re-entry during your stay) to the fantastic Beaulieu visitor attractions which offer something for everyone including:
- National Motor Museum - over 280 vehicles from pioneering motors to F1 racing cars
- Palace House - explore the Montagu family home through Victorian times
- Beaulieu Grounds - enjoy the beautiful gardens, walks and topiary displays
- Little Beaulieu - a fantastic adventure playground with a wooden replica of the Palace house, secret passageways, treetop boardwalk and zipwire
- World of Top Gear - view iconic vehicles from the TV series and relive many of the challenges
- On screen cars - see the ever changing display of cars you may have seen in classic TV and film
- Beaulieu Abbey - discover the conserved ruins where medieval monks lived over 800 years ago
- Monorail - ride the high level Skytrain between attractions to save your feet and enjoy Beaulieu from another perspective
- Secret Army Exhibition - discover Beaulieu’s part in WWII as a finishing school for Special Operations Executive Agents.
- 30%^ discount on entry to Buckler's Hard Museum which takes you on a journey of discovery through this fascinating 18th century shipbuilding village including:
- Nelson’s Navy - view models of the Buckler’s Hard ships which played their part in the Battle of Trafalgar
- Historic cottage displays - discover how different villagers lived and worked in the early 1800’s
- 19th and 20th century life - see how the village changed during this time and learn more about who lived here
- The war effort - learn about Buckler's Hard at war, including it’s part in the D-Day landings of June 1944
- SS Persia story - uncover the story of this P&O liner which was tragically sunk by a German U-Boat during WWII.
- Sir Francis Chichester & Gipsy Moth - follow the exploits of this record-breaking journey to sail single-handedly around the world for the first time.
Find out more about your pitch
Full campsite terms and conditions
Full Campsite Terms and Conditions
Booking terms and conditions
Pitches available from 24 June - 20 July 2022 and 11 August - 1 September 2022 inclusive
Full Payment will be taken at the time of your booking.
Pitches are available to book up to 1 day before arrival date, subject to availability. We cannot accept anyone who has not pre-booked.
Standard Pitches are all grass and measure 11 metres x 10 metres and include space for either one caravan with awning, motorhome with awning, or campervan and awning and one car only. Tents and trailer tents are not permitted onsite. Maximum occupancy 6 people (Adult and Child).
Family and Friends Pitch are all grass and measure 22 metres x 10 metres and includes space for two outfits in any combination. Outfits include caravan with awning, motorhome with awning or campervan and awning plus a maximum of two cars. Tents and trailer tents are not permitted on site. Maximum occupancy 12 people (Adult and Child). Club firebreak and pitching regulations apply.
A non-refundable transaction fee of £1.00 will be added to all bookings.
A booking is made with us when you complete our booking process and we issue you with a booking confirmation.
All guests are subject to the Club Bye-Laws in relation to the Code of Behaviour when staying on a Club Pop-up campsite. For further information www.caravanclub.co.uk/about-us/caravan-club-bye-laws/
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations received before 30 days of arrival date will be refunded in full minus £1 transaction fee.
Cancellations received within 30 days and up to 48 hours before arrival date will be refunded 50% of total booking fee minus £1 transaction fee.
Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable.
All cancellations will be calculated from 1pm on the arrival date.
Covid-19: Cancellations due to local or national Government restrictions, including self isolation will be refunded in full minus the £1 transaction fee.
If you wish to cancel or amend your booking please contact email@example.com
Arrivals and departures
Pitches available on arrival day from 1pm up to 8pm.
We cannot accept arrivals after 8pm.
Pitches will be allocated on arrival
Pitches to be vacated on departure day by 10am.
- Campsite office open daily from 9am to 9pm
- All pitches include Electric Hook Up (EHU) at a maximum of 16 amps only. Please bring with you a 25m mains cable to hook up to the field box.
- Fresh water will be available. Highly recommend that Motorhomes fill up before arriving onto the site.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal will be available.
- All waste MUST BE disposed of at designated disposal points. Anyone seen disposing of Black, Grey or Dry waste not at these points will be asked to leave immediately. If a member further sanctions may apply.
- Your vehicle must be parked within your allocated pitch, we advise that use of your vehicle is kept to an absolute minimum during your stay. A strict speed limit of 5 mph applies on site at all times.
- Quiet time please between 10pm - 8am
- Fire safety
- Fire extinguishers and alarms will be at service points
- Open fires such as fire pits, are not permitted and will be put out.
- Barbeques need to be raised off the ground
- The use of fireworks or Chinese lanterns in the campsite is strictly prohibited
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended for long periods.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up and disposed of appropriately
- Designated out of bounds areas must be respected. Anyone seen ignoring onsite signage and entering these areas could be asked to leave.
- At the request of the Beaulieu Estate to help protect the surrounding wildlife, we ask that you limit your additional external lighting as much as possible. You may get asked to remove or turn down any lighting we deem unnecessary.
With your support we can make your stay on our campsite as safe as possible for you and our staff. All guidelines are subject to change in line with Government guidelines and Club COVID Secure policies at the time of your stay.
Members of the public to wear face coverings when visiting the Site Office, and we highly recommend wearing them if using toilet and shower blocks. You will need to bring your own face coverings and we advise you to bring your own hand sanitisers too.
Where possible, please telephone the Pop-up Site Office should you need to speak to a member of our team for any reason during office hours. This is to minimise face to face contact. A number will be on display at all times at the Site Office and on your booking confirmation email.
Please observe social distancing markers and where ever possible only visit the Site Office as individual members of your party.
An emergency out of hours number is detailed outside the Site Office. Please only call this number for emergencies.
Showers and toilet facilities
Temporary site facilities will be available, but we would encourage you to use your own onboard facilities where ever possible.
As part of our COVID Secure commitment, the shower and toilet facilities capacity and availability is subject to Government guidelines and Club COVID Secure policies at the time of your stay.
During cleaning the facilities will be closed.
Social distancing systems will be in place around all facilities at all times, please follow all guidelines and markers.
We highly recommend wearing face coverings when using toilet and shower blocks.
After setting up your pitch, be sure to wash your hands after touching any on-pitch facilities and each time you use the service points or communal facilities around the site.
Hand sanitiser will be provided in key locations on site and we encourage you to use it wherever provided. We recommend that you also bring your own hand sanitisers.
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with new signage and social distance markers around the site; this supports our COVID Secure commitment and is in place to keep everyone safe.
Whilst out and about onsite and using facilities, please ensure you adhere to social distancing at all times; keep to footpaths and avoid short-cutting across pitches and other guest space, supervise children at all times and ensure that dogs are kept close and on a lead.
Limit social gatherings to maximum numbers as outlined in Government Guidelines. Our site staff will not be responsible for members and guests not adhering to social distancing and Government Guidelines.
Please check Clubs COVID Secure policy at the time of your stay to confirm if day visitors are permitted on to the site.
The Club FAQs continue to be updated and these may assist with additional questions you have about your current stay.
Risks and Responsibilities
All persons attending the campsite do so at their own risk and no responsibility for persons or property is accepted by The Caravan and Motorhome Club.
The Caravan Club Ltd is a registered data controller and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as required by the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal data provided by our members and non-members will be processed in accordance with The Caravan Club Ltd, trading as the Caravan and Motorhome Club registration, company policy and current data protection legislation for the purposes of administering this event.
Beaulieu Visitor Offer Terms and conditions
The member discount on admission tickets to Beaulieu is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount, and cannot be used to purchase family tickets or separately charged for special event days.
A valid booking confirmation will be required on entry to validate the discounted admission tickets.
The multi-day entry pass will be issued at the first visit to Beaulieu on production of your Booking Confirmation and your pre-booked Beaulieu admission tickets.
The multi-day pass is valid for entry during normal opening hours, subject to capacity availability. Pass holders will need to pre-book their return visits either in person or via the website. Details will be confirmed on issue of the pass.
The pass will only be valid for those admitted on the first visit and is not transferable to other guests/members.
The 30% discount on admission to the Buckler’s Hard Museum is applicable against the on the day admission tickets and on the production of the pass. It does not include parking and is not valid online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.