Get ahead of the game and book early for September 2019
Start your planning and book your next UK Club site stay a year ahead! From 6 September 2018, you’ll be able to book pitches up until the end of September 2019 – so get ready to get in early!
We’ve taken on board everything you’ve told us about how you would like to book sites further in advance, so from this year we’ve changed the way we put pitches on sale. Now, towards the beginning of every month, you can book for the same month next year. Plus, we’re releasing next year’s pitches from 6 September 2018, so you can book your holiday right up until the end of September 2019.
Launch day – 6 September
On launch day (Thursday 6 September), you will be given 10 minute ‘slots’ to make each booking. We have to limit time spent making a reservation to be fair to all users and keep the system running smoothly. We recommend you have a list of your preferred sites and dates – as well as alternatives to hand. 2019 prices can be found within the price table on each UK Club site website page.
How to book on the day
The website can be used to make bookings from 8.45am on 6 September. There are some things to remember:
- You can sign in to ‘My Profile’ from 8am on 6 September.
- One booking will be processed at a time – once you have made a reservation you will be taken back to the home page. As soon as another slot becomes available you can start to make another booking.
- Successful bookings will appear within ‘My Profile’. You will receive an email confirming your booking within 24 hours.
Our Contact Centre will be open to take your calls from 8.45am on 6 September. We will answer calls as quickly as possible but please bear in mind that lines will be particularly busy, especially between 9am and noon. Alternatively, you can call your chosen UK Club site directly from 9am.
UK Sites App
The UK Sites App will not be available on the 6 September.
- Where sites are open, you will be able to book UK Club site stays up to the end of September 2019.
- 2019 prices can be found within the table on each UK Club site web page.
- Redevelopment work and racecourse site race dates may impact the opening date for some sites - please see below for details.
Sites opening later than usual
Some sites may be opening slightly later than usual due to redevelopments or for other reasons. At present the following sites are planned to open later than usual in 2019:
- Cayton Village
* book now for stays from July 2019
All Racecourse Club sites are available to book for stays next year.