Winter break in Spain's Andalusia region
With its year-round warmer climate and relatively low cost of living, Andalusia is a magnet for sun seekers desperate for brilliant blue skies and sunshine during the UK’s colder months. Heidi Fuller-Love sets off for the Costa de la Luz to explore charming towns in both Spain and Morocco.
- Doñana National Park
- Exploring Conil de la Frontera
- Moroccan excursion to Tangier
- Touring Gibraltar
- Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Discovering Jerez and sherry producers
- Staying at Tarifa and visiting Medina- Sidonia.
- Coastal and forest surroundings at Camping Roche
Doñana National Park
Cost de la Luz landscape